All I can say is that it feels good to get some love from a fellow blogger. Thank you so much The Phraser for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award! Though I’ve been traveling for years, this is first time that I’ve ever blogged about my experiences . I’ll admit that I was a bit nervous to expose myself but I’ve realized that this is something that I really do enjoy. And it’s a great to know that others enjoy my craziness too.
Now for the dirty details…
The One Lovely Blog Award is chosen by a fellow blogger to promote and broaden the audience of other blogs. It also recognizes blogs considered to be “Lovely” by the blogger that has nominated them. I know I was walking around with a goofy smile on my face when I received my nomination and I hope those that I nominate feel the same way.
To receive this award, the blogger must do the following:
- Thank the person who has nominated you and provide the link to his or her blog
- List the rules and display the award image
- Include seven facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 (or as many as you can think of) bloggers and let them know that they have been nominated
Seven Facts About The Bourgie Traveler
- I attended a Swiss Boarding School for two years. I was actually a day student and not a boarder but I still like to say boarding school, it sounds cooler.
- As a child, I thought Red Wine by UB40 was a Christmas song.
- I secretly wish that Whitney Houston’s voice could be reincarnated into my body.
- My husband and I are college sweethearts.
- Mars Bars are hands down the best candy bar ever made!
- I’m a true sucker for Christmas movies. I’m talking the Lifetime and Hallmark kind, the sappier the better!
- I have a B.S. in Engineering
Now for the nominees…in no real order
Below are a few blogs that I’ve stumbled across and have enjoyed discovering. Not all of them relate to travel but that’s okay. They’re all perfectly awesome!